Methadone Maintenance Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for people under going Methadone Maintenance Treatment, as well as the families or friends of Methadone patients.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome...Please Read & Sign Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JBatty
Admin
JBatty

Welcome...Please Read & Sign Here Empty
PostSubject: Welcome...Please Read & Sign Here   Welcome...Please Read & Sign Here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Hello & welcome to anyone checking out our website.  As you can see we are still in the construction phase, but I am working on it and it should be fully up and running by the end of the week.  This website was thought of and will be maintained by my husband and myself.  We are NOT professional doctors.  Any advice we give is our own personal thoughts on the subject.  If you have any concerns, you should see someone professionally.  My husband and I have been on methadone for going on ten years.  This site is intended for people who are considering methadone and have questions, for people already on methadone looking for an outlet or just someone to talk to who understand what you are going through, and for someone who knows somebody going through treatment and does not understand it, or has concerns.  There is a lot of bias opinions on methadone, a lot of media surrounding the deaths of people taking methadone.  What they do not realize is that nine out of ten times, people who die from it are usually mixing it with another type of drug.  All we are asking for is that you treat people with respect.  No name calling, being rude or disrespectful.  Treat people the way you expect to be treated.  This is a place to learn and talk with others members.  If you cannot get along with other members, you WILL be banned from this site.  Please sign this by replying and I hope we all get along.   Thank you so much for your time and for checking out our site.                                  Jessica
Back to top Go down
https://methadonecommunity.board-directory.net

Welcome...Please Read & Sign Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone Maintenance Community :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: